>> NEW Locating Sondes Video click here.
- Learn More...The CL300 cable locating kit consists of a portable, holstered pipe & cable locator with an industry accepted 33kHz transmitted frequency. Comes standard with 512 Hz detection capability. With an added 512Hz transmitted device or traceable duct rodder the CL300 becomes the perfect tool for empty duct work locating. Auto & Manual adjustments for both transmitter power and receiver sensitivity to assist with a variety of locate work and congestion.
- Learn More...The new and revolutionary XT-512 combines the portability of the holsterable XTpc package with the low frequency sonde and passive locating capability found in larger more cumbersome locators.
- Learn More...The most portable Pipe & Cable Locator ever made. One hand operation makes finding faster.
- Learn More...The NEW PCS-800 pipe/cable and sonde locating kit consists of a portable, holstered pipe and cable locator, a 512 Hz sonde and various accessories. The instrument is capable of detecting all buried metallic pipes or cables, by direct connect or inductive means.
- Learn More...With the MPC Combo Kits you can really Find it All Underground. Includes both a magnetic locator and a pipe & cable locator.
- Learn More...Rex is a multi-frequency locator with a price tag comparable to single-frequency locators. The sleek design of the transmitter is less than 2” thick and weighs less than 3 Ibs. At slightly over 7 lbs., the entire system fits easily into a custom shoulder bag.
- Learn More...RD5100H2O+ is a precision locating kit offering a suite of active, passive and sonde frequencies optimized for Water Industry users. Guidance mode helps you trace your target with user-friendly visual and audio guides, while iLOC™ allows you to control the transmitter remotely using the locator.
- Learn More...Loki is designed for utilities and construction crews seeking a user-friendly, lower-cost alternative to higher-end pipe and cable locators. With “Dual Mode” capabilities, Loki can simultaneously search for and identify transmitter and power signals for quick and accurate sweeps.