Schonstedt is thrilled to announce our first photo contest!
We’re looking for “The Best Photo” of Schonstedt locators in action in any part of the world. So get your cameras ready or go through some old photos for a chance to win!
All owners and/or users of a Schonstedt (any make or model) are encouraged to participate in the contest for a chance to win Schonstedt’s newest magnetic locator, Maggie. Your entry may contain any make or model of a Schonstedt, including both our magnetic and/or utility (pipe and cable) product lines.
There are two ways to enter:
- Share your photo on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #WinASchonstedt
- Submit your photo here using the Submit Your Photo form on this page.
How To Enter:
- Must include a Schonstedt locator in the photograph.
- If submitting on Facebook or Twitter, use the hashtag #WinASchonstedt.
- Make sure the picture is public so that we can see it.
- There is no limit on how many photographs you can submit, but each picture must be unique.
- All entries must be submitted by September 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST.
- All entries will be judged by the Schonstedt management team.
- The management team will narrow it down to the top five (5) photos.
- The five (5) photos will then be shared to social media for votes/likes.
- The photo with the highest number of likes (combining Twitter and Facebook likes) wins!
- The winner of the photo contest will receive one (1) of Schonstedt’s newest magnetic locator, Maggie.
- If the winner is outside of the USA, shipping, handling, duties, customs, and taxes will be paid by the winner.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Former and/or current Schonstedt Instrument Company employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- By submitting your photo(s), you are granting permission to Schonstedt to use and republish the content provided in any publication, print ad, direct-mail piece, electronic media, or other form of promotion in perpetuity without remuneration or further consent. By submitting your photo(s), you also acknowledge and warrant that you hold and control all rights to the photograph(s), including the right to freely give the image for reproduction and/or re-purposing without remuneration or profit.