Schonstedt’s underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 30 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Unmatched sensitivity allows you to find what you’re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- Our locators last 100% to 250% longer than others, making your investment a solid one.
- Audio signal and 3-digit LCD readout 85% of the Surveyor market can’t be wrong.
The GA-72Cd Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects. It provides audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locator’s tip is held directly over the target. The GA-72Cd has the option of nulling or peaking.
No. 1 Around the World in Performance and Reliability
Only two Controls! Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover on both locators. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- Most Rugged
- Most Popular for UXO and Demining Applications
- Audio & Visual Output
- Battery & Sensitivity Indicators
- Choice of Two Audio Modes: Peak or Null response
- 4 Levels of Sensitivity
- 3-digit LCD readout
- Signal Strength and Polarity Indications
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- Patented HeliFlux® sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty
The GA-72Cd-ML is designed specifically for military use. Click here to learn more at www.FINDUXO.com
|Audio Output||Switch at “A” Signal increases or decreases in volume with gradient-field intensity|
Switch at “B” Signal increases or decreases in frequency with gradient-field intensity.
|Video Output||Digital readout and expanding bar graphs indicate polarity (+ or-) and relative|
strength of the magnetic field.
|Input Power||Supplied by two alkaline 9V batteries|
|Battery Life||40 Hours (intermittent usage)|
|Battery Check||4-segment LCD BATT indicator|
|Output||Approximately 40 Hz audio tone on speaker.|
Tone frequency increases or decreases with gradient-field intensity.
|Weight||Approximately 2.5 lb (1.14 kg)|
|Operating Temp||-13° to 140°F (-25° to 60°C)|
|Overall Length||34.5 in. (87.6 cm)|
|Waterproof Length||21 in. (53.3 cm)|
|Nominal Sensor Spacing||14 in. (35.6 cm)|
|Construction||Rugged, all solid state, polycarbonate & ABS casing|
All GA-72Cds are shipped from the factory with the Audio Output Switch set to “B”. This provides an audio signal that is always present. If you prefer not to hear a signal until the locator is within detection range of a target, set the switch to “A”.
GA-72Cd Standard Equipment>
- Carrying Case (p/n: 302145)
- 2 – 9V Lithium Batteries (in unit) (p/n: B11014)
The following accessories are available to meet every locating need.
- Headset (p/n: H30006)