GA-92XTd with Membrane Switch & Precision Signal Strength Indicator
Feedback from our customers has always been vital to driving product innovation at Schonstedt. Our popular GA-92XTd magnetic locator was introduced in 2002 and quickly became known as the most portable and easy-to-use locator on the market.
- Extended mode for great accuracy; retracts for easy carrying and storage
- Fingertip control of volume and sensitivity
- Quick change battery compartment
One hand operation makes finding faster, providing both audio and visual indication of ferrous objects up to 16 feet underground. So go ahead, make your move to the Schonstedt GA-92XTd.
You’re a highly trained, experienced professional but carrying heavy tools is still part of the job. When you have your hands full on the job site, carry the XTd on your hip. With one hand, you can detect the magnetic fields of all ferromagnetic objects property markers, manholes, septic tanks, well casings, valve boxes, cast iron pipes, steel drums, unexploded ordnance up to sixteen feet below the surface.
GA-92XTd Standard Features
- Most portable
- Smallest for easy storage
- Membrane Switch for Single-Handed Operation
- Battery Replacement in grip (does not expose electronics)
- Audio & Visual Output
- Battery & Sensitivity Indicators
- Signal Strength and Polarity Indications
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- HeliFlux® sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty
Need a pipe & cable locator, too?
|Battery Indicator||4-segment LCD|
|Gain||4-Level LCD - Low (L), Medium (M), High (H), Extra High (XH)|
|Volume||3 Levels: Muted, Medium and Maximum|
|Input Power||One 9V Battery|
|Battery Life||24 Hours (intermittent use)|
|Operating Temp||-13° F to 140° F (-25° C to 60° C)|
|Overall Length||Open – 26” (66 cm)|
Closed – 15.5” (39 cm)
|Nominal Sensor Spacing||9.5” (24 cm)|
|Weight||Approximately 2.4 lb (1.1 kg)|
|Water and Dust Resistance||Rated IP54|
(We reserve the right to change specifications)
GA-92XTd Standard Equipment
- Carrying Case (p/n: XT50000)
- Holster & Belt (p/n: XT30000)
- One 9V Battery (in unit)
The following accessories are available to meet every locating need.
- Headset (p/n: XT40000)