RD5100H2O+ is a precision locating kit offering a suite of active, passive and sonde frequencies optimized for Water Industry users. Guidance mode helps you trace your target with user-friendly visual and audio guides, while iLOC™ allows you to control the transmitter remotely using the locator.
- iLOC™ – a remote control link between locator and transmitter. Spend less time walking and more time locating.
- CD (Current Direction) – identify your target amongst a number of parallel utilities.
- Guidance Mode – the Target Position Indicator, proportional arrows and audio signals guide you towards the target pipe or cable. The orientation and the Signal Strength given out by the target is also displayed.
- StrikeAlert™ – visual and audio warnings of shallow cables reduces the risk of accidents.
- Compass – a visual indication of the target pipe or cable’s orientation, simplifying the task of following the correct target line.
- TruDepth™ – depth readings are given only when the RD5100 is correctly oriented.
- Audio tones – in Guidance Mode, different tones to the left and right guide you towards and along the target.•
- Dynamic Overload Protection – reduces the effect of interference, enabling use in electrically noisy environments such as near overhead power lines.
- Depth and Current – a simultaneous read-out on active lines for confidence you are following the correct target.
- 90V Transmitter output – put more locate signal on high impedance target lines.
- Rechargeable batteries – Li-Ion packs available as options for locator and transmitter.
RD 5100H2O+ Specifications
|Active frequencies||4kHz CD, 8kHz, 9.8kHz, 33kHz, 65kHz, 83kHz, 131kHz, 200kHz|
|Passive frequencies||Power, Radio|
|Sonde frequencies||512/640Hz, 8k, 33k|
|Transmitter||10W, iLOC remote control of transmitter|
|Other Features||Guidance Mode|
|Setting to turn off Target Position Indicator in Guidance mode|
|Power mode with depth|
|Gain for Power mode with depth|
|Rechargeable batteries (Li-Ion) (option)|
|Simultaneous depth and current readout (Line location)|
|3 year warranty|
- Receiver w/ batteries
- Transmitter w/ batteries
- Ground Stake
- Earth Reel w/ Magnet
- Earth Stake
- Carrying Bag
- Direct Connect Leads
- User Guide
- Flexitrace 164’
- Flexitrace 260’
- 512 Hz sonde – Small
- 512 Hz sonde – Large
- 8 kHz sonde
- 33 kHz sonde
- 2” Clamp
- 4” Clamp
- 5” Clamp